29 Weeks Old
Hello, today I turn 29 weeks old. I have just recently learned how to 'move forward' when I am on my tummy. Mom doesn't call it exactly 'crawling' yet because I am still dragging my upper body using my both legs to move forward. Oh, I did this for the first time at church (3rd June).Mom also spotted 2 white dots on my lower gum. She was worried that these 2 are thrush (knowing the kind of 'stuffs' that go into my mouth). But they are not painful to me, and when Mom wiped them using her fingers there is no sign of bleeding. So, until now Mom still doesn't know what they are. Perhaps, pearly whites are coming out soon :-D
I'm also still trying out new food. The recent additions to my 'repertoire' are tofu, rockmelon and strained brown rice cooked in veggie broth. I also recently started to eat some snacks like rice crackers. Mom bought me 2 types: the imported one (which is more pricey) and the local one. Guess what, I prefer the local one (to Mom's relief hehehe).
Oh, I can also call "Mama" now. But Mom is puzzled, how come I always manage to call her name only when I am hungry and sleepy. Hmm...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home