Taking a Stroll

Today Mom, Dad and I went to Botanical Garden. We didn't plan this trip before and actually we didn't plan to go anywhere today coz Dad had something to do in the morning at church, and in the evening Mom had to go for choir practice at church too. So after Dad finished with his meeting, we still had about 6 hours of waiting until Mom's practise time. Then we decided to go for a walk at Botanical Garden. The trip there was almost cancelled coz it was drizzling on our way there. So we stopped at Orchard to wait until the rain stopped. Good thing that it stopped quickly, and hence we headed to our destination straight after.
We only went to the area near the Tanglin Gate, just to have a walk. It was a good place for me to practise my walking. I was soooo into walking there that I refused to be seated on my pram. I just wnnted to walk or push my pram while walking. But then I got tired, so Mom put me on my pram so I can sleep.
We really had a great time together. It was just a small occasion, with nothing fancy. We just walked, sang and talked along the way. But this kind of moment, is something that the three of us will cherish forever ;-)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home