Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

64 Weeks Old

Peek-a-boo!
I am 64 weeks old today. Every morning once I finish my milk, Mom would let me out from the bedroom to the living room to play or just wander around. She had this barrier gate set up in the entrance to the kitchen. It is to prevent me from entering and exploring the kitchen while she is cooking or doing the laundry (the kitchen is next to the laundry area too).
But when Mom is in the kitchen, I will usually stop playing, and then just stand at the gate talking to her and wanting her to come out or let me in so that we can play or just be together. When Mom is busy and needs to finish what she is doing in the kitchen, she'd just divert me to other toys in the living room. Well, after being diverted several times, I would start to grumble and complain. It is always better to play with someone else. Mom then would just drop everything, go to the living room and play with me for a while.
Well, I can say that this is exactly what happens almost every morning in our house :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home