Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mozart: A Child Prodigy at National Museum

Today, I, Mom and Dad went to see the exhibition of Mozart - A Child Prodigy at the National Museum of Singapore. It is a first time for both the three of us to visit this museum.
We reached there around 11 AM, worrying that the place would be crowded if we came later. But, it turned out that the exhibition was not very crowded. So it was just nice for the three of us to wander around inside.
Because of the HFMD scare, all kids must use the antiseptic gel on their hands before entering into the exhibition.
I actually find the exhibition very very interesting as there are many things to see and do. I like watching the toothpaste making, the tea making, the toys and the bourdoir (the make-up table where people can put on the 18th century-time make up).
I also got to play on Mozart's bed! Ha ha....it is a quirky round bed with bugs-printed bed sheet.

But the most fun of all is this:

I got to dress-up as Mozart myself! *LOL*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home