Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cough For Weeks

Since I have been coughing for more than 3 weeks now, Mom decided to bring to see my paediatrician at Raffles Hospital. The cough started at the beginning of July and it is already one of the many occurrences that have been happening for the past few months now. Mom didn't bring me to see the doctor coz we still had lots of cough medicine at home. After administering the medicine, the cough actually got better, but it did not disappear. But no fever, though.
At the hospital, the pediatrician examined me and told Mom that I had a lot of wheezing sound when I breath. She instructed the nurse to perform nebulization on me. But even after the nebulization, I still had the wheezing sound. So, Mom was asked to perform the nebulization at home, 4 hourly for the first 2 days, then 6 hourly. I was also given antibiotics to help me fight any type of infections. Mom is to bring me back again for review 5 days from now.
In the photo, it is me after the nebulization in one of the rooms. I love playing with all the toys there. I can't seem to get bored of them :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home