Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Signing Time

Starting a couple of months ago, Mom has started to let me watch more of DVD's. The DVD's are selectively picked, and I only get to watch 1 session (about 30 minutes) a day. But Mom would put on music CD (children's bible songs or classical songs) with no time limit for me to listen to during the day.
I have watched some DVD's, including Baby Einstein and Baby Gourmet series, but my favorite ones are Baby Signing Time vol. 1 and 2. Big thanks to Auntie Astrid who lent them to me to watch for a few weeks :D
I can now pick up most of the sign languages (even though I now know how to say the words, instead of signing them). It also gives me a chance to learn English words.
Since I love it so much, Mom decided to buy them from the retailer in Singapore. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend this to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home