Songs of the Sea
Today, Mom and Dad took me out to watch the show "Songs of The Sea" at Sentosa. They have been wanting to take me there but didn't get a chance to. The reason is because the show is so popular and it is always sold out during weekends. But today, we managed to get to VivoCity earlier and bought our tickets for the first show at 7.40 PM.We reached Sentosa one hour before the show started, and the queue was already metres long. We initially wanted to have our dinner first, but then we changed plan. Me and Mom joined the queue while Dad went to buy dinner for us. The queue was moving quickly and we got inside in no time.
We found a good seat for the three of us. The show started just when it is getting dark. Mom was worried that I'd get scared watching the show because she knows well that I don't like loud sounds or explosions. And....she was right! When they started the fireworks, the laser show and the fire explosions, I just hugged Mom tightly and hid myself there. I was scared. But I managed to stay there until the show was over.
Well, I guess I am not ready for this show yet. Maybe in a year's time I should be :)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home