Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

7 Months Old

I can't believe that I have turned 7 months old now! Mom and Dad are sooo grateful of how fast I have grown.
And recently, I can do so many new tricks:
- I can now crawl quite fast.
- I can crawl from sitting position, and vice versa!
- I can pull myself to standing by holding on something.
- When crawling, I can lift up my buttock very high.
- I can now make a growling sound (just like a tiger!), which scares Aunt Cindy alot and sometimes annoys Mom & Dad he he he...
- I can stand up by holding to the side of my playpen for a very long time. When standing, I can also cruise from one end of the playpen to the other, back and forth!
- I can step my feet one at a time (just like walking) on the floor when Mom or Dad hold me while I am standing.
- I can hold on to my snacks using my fingers and eat them with ease :-)

To celebrate my 7th month b'day, Mom cooked me a very special meal: brown rice porridge with Cod fish, carrot, spinach and tofu *yummy!* From now on, Mom will include white meat on my diet.

Oh oh, another surprise on my 7th month b'day is that.....*drum's rolling*...my first pearlie white has emerged on my lower gum :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home