15 Months Old
I am 15 months old today. Some updates on me:
- I can now say "Papa" and "Mama" very well. I can also say other words like: Bye bye or Da Da, Baby, Cecak (House Lizard he he), "Habis" (Finished) and "Ni apa sih?" (What's this?).
- I can now put my hands together when Mom asks me to say grace or a prayer.
- I can shake my head to say "No" or if I don't want something
- I can do simple movements or signs for: Clapping, Gong Xi, Baby (although still not perfect), Bye bye, Kiss Bye and Lagi (More).
- I can do song movements for: Happy Ya ya ya (rolling my hands) and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (opening & closing my hands).
- I can point to my nose and cheek when Mom requests.
- I can point my finger to my forehead when Mom mentions about Goliath whose head was knocked down by David's pebble.
- I can put back my shoes/sandals back to the shoe rack after Mom helps me taking them off.
- I can make frog's noise or clacking sounds using my tongue.
- I start to run and climb a lot, although I stumble most of the times.
- I like to intiate the Peek-a-boo game now.
- I can understand 'hug', 'stroke'/sayang-sayang, 'pat'/tepuk, and kiss. Most of the time, I will do as requested.
On my mealtimes:
- Breakfast: 200ml milk
- Morning snack: cheese, bread, yoghurt or fruit
- Lunch: Big meal (rice or pasta with veggies and meat). I am crazy about soup nowadays. So, Mom tries to provide soup for me during lunch or dinner whenever possible. I am also crazy about chicken essence. I can drink it non-stop until it's all gone.
- Afternoon snack: 200 ml milk and other tidbits.
- Dinner: Big meal again
- Before bedtime: 220 milk and/or fruit
On my sleeptimes:
- Night time: I usually sleep at 11-12PM, wake up at 9 for my morning milk, then continue sleeping until 11 AM.
- Nap: mostly only once a day for 2-3 hours, and it is usually 1 hour after my lunchtime.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home