Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My First Day At Sunday School

This month I will be 18 months old. So I can now join the toddler sunday school at our church. I came there early to register and then Mom accompanied me throughout the whole session.
Mom said that I was behaving well since I didn't fuss or cry. In fact, I was too busy. Busy checking out all the stuffs inside the room he he he.
At first, I didn't know what a Sunday School is. I thought this is just another babyroom (the usual babyroom that we attended is located in the upper level), but smaller and I got to meet my friends whom I never seen for a long time :-P
And I initially thought that we were there to just p-l-a-y! Hence, I kept coming to the toy box trying to get some toys out eventhough the box was closed as the class was about to start.
Eventhough I am at my best behaviour, Mom said that I couldn't keep still as I kept moving around, even when the teacher was telling the bible story. I even approached the teacher closer and wanted to take the poster that she was showing he he he.
Overall, I enjoy my class. I look forward to coming here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home