Me And The Ark-Builder
This is me and my buddy Noah.We have been having the same illness for almost the same period too - phlegmy cough for weeks!
I guess it's because everytime we see each other, we are always in a very close distance, playing, hugging and sometimes lips-to-lips hahahahaha!
Hope you and I get well soon, Noah!





3 Comments:
Haha... Lucu amat foto nya. I wasn't there when you took the photo ya. Iya nih Noah uda baekan skrg. Moga2 Nate jg cpt sembuh ya. ;)
By
astrid, At
August 20, 2008 at 12:40:00 AM GMT+8
Hehehe iya wkt itu elu titip Noah ke gue krn mau masuk ke babyroom. Di foto ini, Noah gak keliatan lg sakit ;-) Nate udah lumayan OK, tambah bawel dan gak bisa diem!
By
Andrea, At
August 20, 2008 at 1:11:00 AM GMT+8
hehehe... "the ark builder"... interesting.. :D
By
Anonymous, At
August 20, 2008 at 1:30:00 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home