Palawan Beach

It's been a while since the last time I went on an outing with my buddies. Today, we were supposed to meet up in front of Sentosa Monorail Station at Vivocity 3rd Floor in the morning to go to Sentosa together. But it was raining when the time we were supposed to be leaving from the station. So we waited for about an hour, and the rain eventually stopped. We headed to the beach right away.
When we reach there, everyone went in to do the waterplay. Mom did not want me to join the waterplay because of the doctor's order. So she fed me lunch, then afterwards, she took me to the beach to walk on the sands.
It was fun, although there is no waterplay. I fell asleep not long after we left the beach. I slept through until we reached home about 2 hours later :-) I hope the next time we go to the beach, I will be able to join the water play.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home