Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Nathan!


Nathan,

It seems only yesterday that we watched you blew your 1st birthday candle. One year has passed so very fast, and there is not a day when we are not thankful to God for His providence and blessings upon you.
This song below, exactly describes what we are feeling at the moment, on your 2nd birthday.
"Here in My Heart"
I don't wanna kiss you good night
So I'll just keep on holding you tight
'Cause baby I know you'll change and you'll grow
You'll get bigger with each morning light

I know that the sky's full of stars
And dreams call your name from afar
I'm anxious to see all you're going to be
But I'm sure gonna miss who you are

But I'll
keep you right here in my heart

And I'll
memorize each little part

'Cause
one day you'll grow and I'll miss
you so
But I'll
keep you right here in my heart


Each tooth that you gain or you lose
And each time you'll need bigger shoes
Each step that you take will be further away
But to stop you is not what I choose.

These fingers that curl round my hand
Must do things that no others can
I know you're not mine,
But God's own design
And I want you to follow His plan

But I'll keep you right here in my heart
And I'll
memorize each little part

'Cause
one day you'll grow and I'll miss
you so
But I'll
keep you right here in my heart


(From "Beginner's Bible", performed by Jodi Benson)



Happy Birthday, Son! Papa & Mama loves you very much, and we will always pray for you.
Love,
Papa & Mama

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home