Chinese New Year in Jakarta

On the first day of Chinese New Year, we had a full day schedule ahead of us. In the morning, we had to go to Gong Tai's (read: Mom's Grandpa, my Great Grandpa) house. Gong Tai is my Po Po's father.
Over there, there were lots and lots of relatives of Mom that I met for the first time in my life! Well, it is of no wonder since Mom has 6 aunties and 2 uncles from Po Po's side, and from these Mom has 25 cousins. Most of Mom's cousins have got children of their own, which makes a total of 30 over boys and girls. A big family indeed!
In the afternoon, we headed to Opa's elder sister's house. And yes, there are more relatives for me to see :D There I met my cousin, Lawrence. The last time we met when we were both still babies.
It was a lot of fun. I don't know whether I can remember all of their names, though :D
In the picture, it is me with Koko Edbert, Koko Evan, Koko Steven and Koko Richard at Gong Tai's house.
Over there, there were lots and lots of relatives of Mom that I met for the first time in my life! Well, it is of no wonder since Mom has 6 aunties and 2 uncles from Po Po's side, and from these Mom has 25 cousins. Most of Mom's cousins have got children of their own, which makes a total of 30 over boys and girls. A big family indeed!
In the afternoon, we headed to Opa's elder sister's house. And yes, there are more relatives for me to see :D There I met my cousin, Lawrence. The last time we met when we were both still babies.
It was a lot of fun. I don't know whether I can remember all of their names, though :D
In the picture, it is me with Koko Edbert, Koko Evan, Koko Steven and Koko Richard at Gong Tai's house.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home