Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

31 Weeks Old

Hey...I'm 31 weeks old. Mom has been training me to sleep in my own bedroom. Hmm it has not been easy for Mom & Dad, neither it's been easy for me. At first, of course, I'd cry alot. I also woke up in the middle of the night, although I used to be able to sleep through. I am still learning how to sleep on my own. Right now, Mom or Dad will accompany me in my room until I fall asleep. Well, hope things will get better.
My mealtime has also been challenging for Mom. For some reasons, I eat lesser than before and would fuss after halfway through my meal. Mom thinks perhaps it is because I am teething. I am still eating solid food 3 times a day and breastfeed 3 times a day too.
And oh oh, I also start to get 'phobia'! Suddenly I am terrified of my toy. Whenever it is turned on, I will be trembling with fear. I will panicly search for Mom and hug her. Oh oh, now Mom has to keep that toy away. Anyone wants it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home