Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

32 Weeks Old

I am 32 weeks old today. My sleep training has been progressing slowly. I still cannot fall asleep on my own, but I can now sleep through the night. I'd usually sleep at about 10-10:30 PM, and wake up at 7:30-8:30 AM the next morning. Well, the good thing is that I don't sleep on the breast anymore. Mom would breastfeed me first and I'd still be awake after I finish. Then either Mom or Dad would put me to sleep in my bedroom.
My mealtime is slightly better, but it is still challenging to Mom. I now eat lesser as I eat half the portion that I used to eat.
If you are wondering what is that little dot under my left eye, well it is not a dirt. Let's just call it...casualty during sunday playtime at church he he he....and it is 'girl-attack' :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home