33 Weeks Old
Finally I arrived in Jakarta with Mom last night. Dad will only join us on the 5th. It is the first time that I travel alone with Mom on the aeroplane. I slept during take off and halfway through the journey, thus Mom was able to eat her meal on the flight. People were also kind to us, maybe because they saw us travelling alone. When reaching Soekarno-Hatta, I got a bit uneasy. Maybe because I started to get tired and hungry. And Mom couldn't find any porters to help us pick up the luggage. Therefore, Mom picked up all the luggage while I sat on my stroller, put them on the trolley, then carried me in the sling, folded and put my stroller on the luggage trolley. And yes, I was crying when sitting on the stroller waiting for Mom to finish picking up the luggage, coz I want to be carried by her. When we both came out the exit gate, our family are already waiting for us. We were so relieved! They straight away took over the luggage trolley, and they also took over me he he he. For the night, Mom and I stayed at Gong Gong and Po Po's house in Jatinegara.In the picture, it is me sitting on Po Po's lap. We have just came back from Carrefour after doing our grocery shopping.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home