34 Weeks Old
- I still eat solid food 3 times a day + breastfeed. But since I am in Jakarta, I breastfeed more often. For instance, during the car ride. Well I guess it is also Mom's way of not-letting-me-move-so-much-in-the-car he he he. At night I also wake up once for breastfeeding. I guess I am still not used to my room in Jakarta. Sometimes I also breastfeed for comfort maybe because the surroundings or people here still feel strange to me.
- I now eat rice porridge at least once a day. My Po Po made me rice porridge with chicken liver and chicken essence, and I love it! Mom also made me some brown rice porridge with chicken or fish.
- I am more expressive now in showing my emotions. If I am happy and loving towards someone, I would touch the person's face or even try to kiss his/her lips he he he (well, more like licking them really). If I am unhappy or feel uneasy, I would cry my lungs out and usually I can cry for a very long time. When this happens, I am not easy to be soothed other than by breastfeeding (by Mom of course).
- I like to pull my self to stand a-l-o-t! Sometimes with just one hand holding on to furniture/table/sidebar of my cot.
- I sometimes do the tiger-jump stunt, especially on the bed and when I am trying to go after something.
- I am easily bored with toys. Therefore Mom and Dad have to find a way to interest me, but they can't always buy me new toys to play with. So far, my favourite 'budget' toys are: empty mineral water bottles, shopping bags and pocket tissue packs :-D
- I also cannot stay still. I am a very active boy and like to move around alot. I like to get my hands on things that interest me. Once there is something that catches my eyes, I would be soooo determined to touch or put it in my mouth. If I am not successful, I would try again and again. Mom says I am like the Energizer battery: Never Say Die he he he
- I can now say "Ma....Ma" and "Pa....Pa", but Mom thinks I am still not refering to her or Dad when I say that. It's just one of my babbling ways.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home