Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

No Jar Food, Please

For the trip to Jakarta this time, Mom has packed a few jars of commercial baby food, worrying that she may not have enough time to prepare my meals due to our busy schedule (yes, we do have busy schedules while in Jakarta :D).
But it turned out that I dislike them! I would only eat maybe a quarter of the jar before I start to cry and spit them out. After that my whole appetite is ruined and I would refuse to eat any other food (even those that I usually like). So far Mom has tried 3 different types of jar food, but none of them turned out well. Good thing that Mom managed to cook some food and Po Po also helped out in cooking up some meals for me.
I seem to like homecooked meal better than jar food. Some people told Mom that she should be glad about this coz it means that she can save money on buying jar food (homecooked food is much cheaper). Mom sure hope that I continue to like homecooked meal, better still, her own home cooking :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home