37 Weeks Old and Singapore Zoo Trip
Today, I went to Singapore Zoo with Mom. We are joining the other Moms and my buddies there. Mom and I took the MRT from home to Ang Mo Kio, and then we took bus 138 to go directly to the zoo.We and the rests of the group started our journey at the zoo from about 10:30 AM and finished at around 4 PM.
I got to see lots of things there! The otters, seals, white tigers, elephants, monkeys, baboons and many more. The weather was pretty nice. It was pretty humid, but not too hot.
I really had lots of fun there. Although we spent almost 6 hours there, we still did not get to see all of the animals. I hope I can come back again next time to see the rests. Hopefully next time Dad can join us too :-)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home