35 Weeks Old
Mom says, at 35 weeks old, I:- like to smile and laugh alot. I am easily amused by simple toys like ping pong balls. However, I don't smile quite easily with strangers though.
- am eating quite well. Still eating 3 times a day, but with a bigger portion each time compared to previous months.
- would calm down and enjoy myself (especially when Mom & Dad brings me out to restaurants) when I am given: snacks! Just give me those yummy rice crackers, I will hold it with my hands and munch it til nothing's left ;-)
- am still pretty much attached to Mom. I still look for Mom especially at night when it is time for my bed.
- understand when Mom or Dad says "No-no!", but still most of the time I just look at them, giggle and then disobey them (i.e. still go for/do the 'forbidden' thing).
- have discovered car door handle, steering wheel and horn. I can't seem to get my hands off them :-P





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home