13 Months Old
I am 13 months old today. My appetite is getting better and I can now eat quite a huge portion. Mom still tries to limit my milk intake and see how it goes. But naturally, as I eat more, I would drink lesser milk. My milk intake is usually between 600-700 ml per day. I still breastfeed, but not everyday now. Mom doesn't know when to wean me off completely. She has got mixed feelings about it he he. But according to her observation, I am 100% ready to be weaned off completely from the breast.Mom has also introduced me to salt. She used mostly low sodium type of salt. Mom and Dad occasionally allow me to taste the food that they eat when we are outside. But they are selective in doing this because both Mom and Dad have history of skin allergy, and they do not want me to suffer from this too early. That's why they are slowly exposing me to new food.
I am still eating mostly safe food. No seafood and nuts for me yet. These few days, I like eating cheese and fruit a lot. Mom has been giving me a lot of this too. I like sour type of fruit like strawberries, young mangoes and oranges.
Apart from all those above, I am still pretty much active. I like to explore new things, and I get bored easily. I still walk by holding to someone's hand. If they let go my hand, I will squat down and start crawling.
I nap once a day now, usually 2.5 - 4 hours each time. I still have 7 teeth (Mom's wondering when will the 8th tooth will come out).
I like to feed Mom and Dad using my hand. I also like to give things to other people.
For some reasons, these past few days, I refuse to sleep in my own bedroom and insisted to sleep with Mom and Dad in the same bed. Since we are going to Jakarta soon, Mom and Dad decided not sleep train me until we all return from Jakarta in January.
(In the picture, it is me with Ibu Lita during her farewell party.)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home