MMR Vaccination
Today Mom brought me to get my MMR jab. MMR is due for kids at 15 months old. Usually, I am quite OK with jabs and I have no phobia (yet!) with them. This time, the jab is a little bit different. It was administered on my right buttock. When the needle was inserted and the vaccine was injected, I kinda moved suddenly due to the sudden pain. Hence, my skin was a little bit torn by the needle *ouch!*The doctor told Mom and Dad that this vaccine may cause me a fever in the next few days. Well, Mom and Dad sure hope that I can get by without a fever.
Got my weight checked today too! I am 11 kg, above the 75% percentile mark. Yeap, I am no more a skinny boy ;-)





2 Comments:
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca
By
Rebecca :-), At
March 23, 2008 at 3:50:00 AM GMT+8
Hi Rebecca, thanks for visiting my blog. I will check out the abovementioned websites.
-Andrea-
By
Andrea, At
March 24, 2008 at 12:26:00 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home