Sandals & Tooth
Ok, the background of the story is like this:I love going near to the shoe rack. Mom doesn't like it when I do that. It is because, everytime I am near the shoe rack, I would take one shoe down and take it with my hand to show to Mom. Well, usually I would take down more than one shoe. They are dirty, and afterwards, Mom has to wash my hands. Sometimes, I would take one down, and try to put it on too :-P
Mom has been trying to prevent me from coming to the shoe rack for hundreds of times using hundreds of ways, but they don't work.
She noticed that actually this is one of my ways to get her attention, especially when I have to play alone while she is busy preparing my meals in the kitchen or doing dishes. She also noticed that I keep taking the sandals or flip flops down, trying it on and walking with them. I mean, those adult size ones.
So, she decided to buy me a pair of flip flop, to be used only inside the house. Therefore, it is OK if I come to the shoe rack and take this one down to play with or try on since they are not as dirty as the rests. Good idea, huh? ;-)
And oh, my 9th tooth emerged. It is my first molar! The pearlie white thingy appeared on the upper left gum.
And I got no fever from my MMR vaccination *hurray!* Mom said, I just got a bit irritated and lost some appetites a couple of days after the jab.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home