Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

16 Months Old

I am 16 months old today. Here are some of my updates:
- I have 10 teeth now.
- I can now imitate actions or words, although they don't always turn out exactly the same.
- My vocabulary expanded. I can now say: Bye-bye (very very well, with precise tone!), "Ini" ("Here it is"), "Mamam" (for "eat"), "Nenen" (for "drink milk"), "Dah!" (for "Udah" or Done in Indonesian), Uh-oh! (whenever I drop things or someone else drops them), "Ga!" (finishing "Satu..Dua..Ti-ga!" or One..Two..Three in Indonesian), "Na!" (for No!). I also understand more words or requests eventhough I am not able to say them yet.
- I have also spoken more than 1 sentence in fluent 'baby' language which only I and I alone can understand he he he.
- If I have done something wrong, Mom would talk to me trying to explain what I did wrong. Then she would ask me "Boleh gak?" ("Can you do that again?"), and I would shake my index finger indicating "No, no, no".
- I can stay in my playpen and play alone while waiting for Mom to finish her work (within the same room) for close to half an hour or so. I will only ask to be picked up when Mom sees or talks to me.
- I have mastered the art of 'running' and 'climbing' quite well.
- I love pushing things around, like chair, boxes, trolleys or anything movable.
- I get frustrated when I fail to do things after a few tries. I would usually whine or scream.
- I cry most of the times when saying Bye Bye to Mom or Dad. Bedtime is the only exception.
- I started to get interested in books. My favorite book at the moment is "Children in the Bible". I can sit down quitely, open the page one by one and sometimes point at the pictures.
- I still drink my milk 3 times a day: 190ml of Pediasure in the morning, 180-200ml of formula mixed with fresh milk in the afternoon (the composition is 1:3 of formula & fresh milk. I drink Friso 3 now), and 180-200ml of the same thing again at night before I go to bed.
- I eat normal rice now like adults, but I prefer them with soup. Occasionally, I like to eat noodles too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home