Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mama Salon

All the while, it has always been Mom who does my haircut. When I was younger, my hair was softer, so it was easier for Mom to trim it. But as I grow older, my hair strands got thicker and fuller. Cutting my hair has become a little bit more challenging and it takes longer than before. Not to mention, the mess after the ordeal which is not easy to clean up.
So yesterday, Mom tried to bring me to a barber shop nearby our house, inside Eastpoint shopping mall. When it was my turn, and when the barber started to put the plastic cover over my body, I started to feel uneasy and move around. I was kinda afraid. Looking at this, the barber refused to cut my hair, fearing that he would injure me with the electric razor. He asked Mom to bring me back again when I am ready.
Well, this incident left Mom with no choice but to continue cutting my hair by herself until I am big enough to sit still at barber shop or hair salon. Somehow, when Mom cuts my hair, I am able to sit still and not move around so much. I guess, I still prefer Mama Salon better than the others ;-P
Here is one of the result. It may not be perfect, coz my Mom is not a hairdresser by training. But it sure is free, with lots of added bonuses. Love and kisses, that is! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home