Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Buckle Up

When I was younger, when we take taxis or in someone's car, I would sit on Mom's lap while in the car. But now, I couldn't keep still. I would stand up on her lap, or on the seat, checking out things on the top of the car seat, or in the seat pockets. I even play with the door handles. So it is quite dangerous and it is challenging for Mom to keep watching me from doing these things.
But now, in taxis or cars, I would usually sit in the middle of the back seat and I would have seat belt strapped on my waist. This way I can sit still throughout the whole journey. Well, sometimes I get bored to and want to escape from the seat belt so I can stand on the seat again :-P
By the way, this only works when no other kid is in the same car :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home