Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Every Thursday

Every Thursday, Mom would bring me out from morning til evening. The first destination is to the women's fellowship at our church at North Bridge Road. To be there on time, we both have to leave the house before 9.30 AM. Mom and I have been attending this since I was not yet 2 months old!
Then after the fellowship, we will meet up with Dad to have lunch together. After that, Dad would return back to his office, while I and Mom continue our journey elsewhere. We would wait until Dad finish his work at 6PM and then meet up with him again to have dinner before we head home.
It's a full day for both of us. There are times when I only nap for less than 1 hour. But there are also times when I can nap for 3 hours on the road. The challenge now for Mom is to let me off the stroller when I feel bored and want to walk after sitting for too long. Mom has to find a place, a spacious one, where I can walk or run safely. She will then have to chase me while pushing the stroller if I go too far or I go near somewhere wanting to touch fragile (not to mention, expensive) things.
No wonder Mom is always exhausted by the end of the day :-P
In the picture, it's me getting ready on our big Thursday journey!

Congratulations to Uncle Willson and Ii Aiyin for the birth of their daughter, Rachel. Uncle & Ii, I can't wait to play together with Mei Mei :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home