Beach Fun!
Today's outing is at Pasir Ris Park. I lurrvvv the place! It is also quite close to where we stay. From Pasir Ris Station, we just need to take a bus and we will reach there in less than 10 minutes.
The weather was awesome too! It was not hot at all. In fact, it was quite breezy since the rain has just stopped a couple of hours ago. We reached the place at around 4.30PM and met with Jie Jie Della & Auntie Josie.
There was a huge playground, with different types of playset and different levels of difficulty. There was also the swing, which I love the most! Yes, the ones with the safety seats for babies and smaller toddlers.
But, the new experience for me is the beach and the sandplay. It was my first time to the beach. When I saw the sea with the waves, I was sooo excited. It was like a huge swimming pool to me. I straight away went to it and wanted to take a dip. I was more interested in swimming rather than the sandplay (while the others were happy with the sandplay hehe). Mom was very nervous each time I went in to the water coz I just kept walking into the sea until I was all wet :-P
At around 6PM, we took the bus back to Pasir Ris station and had our dinner at Tampines Mall. Pasir Ris Park will most likely become our frequent destination for outings in the future :-) I can't wait to go there again with Mom & Dad.
The weather was awesome too! It was not hot at all. In fact, it was quite breezy since the rain has just stopped a couple of hours ago. We reached the place at around 4.30PM and met with Jie Jie Della & Auntie Josie.
There was a huge playground, with different types of playset and different levels of difficulty. There was also the swing, which I love the most! Yes, the ones with the safety seats for babies and smaller toddlers.
But, the new experience for me is the beach and the sandplay. It was my first time to the beach. When I saw the sea with the waves, I was sooo excited. It was like a huge swimming pool to me. I straight away went to it and wanted to take a dip. I was more interested in swimming rather than the sandplay (while the others were happy with the sandplay hehe). Mom was very nervous each time I went in to the water coz I just kept walking into the sea until I was all wet :-P
At around 6PM, we took the bus back to Pasir Ris station and had our dinner at Tampines Mall. Pasir Ris Park will most likely become our frequent destination for outings in the future :-) I can't wait to go there again with Mom & Dad.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home