Zoo Trip With Friends
We went to the Zoo again today, but this time with my buddies. Mom took the cab driver's advice the last time and we took the cab from Marsiling MRT Station. Apparently, the driver was right! It was just a short cab trip to the zoo and we spent only S$5.80! We will definitely take the same travelling way the next time we go to the zoo.
It was raining at first when we just went in to the entrance. The rain did stop for a while and then it was drizzling again a little abit just before lunchtime. I napped while everyone was having their lunch at the KFC inside the zoo, but I woke again shortly after we continued our journey. The rain invited alot of mosquitos and I was bitten pretty badly despite of the mosquito patch that had already been pasted on me.
I slept again (carried by Mom using the sling) just before we were heading to the exit. On the way home, we took the bus to Choa Chu Kang station and then continue our MRT journey back to home.
On this zoo trip, we didn't take the tram and we did get to see more exhibits than the last time. It was a good trip afterall :-)
It was raining at first when we just went in to the entrance. The rain did stop for a while and then it was drizzling again a little abit just before lunchtime. I napped while everyone was having their lunch at the KFC inside the zoo, but I woke again shortly after we continued our journey. The rain invited alot of mosquitos and I was bitten pretty badly despite of the mosquito patch that had already been pasted on me.
I slept again (carried by Mom using the sling) just before we were heading to the exit. On the way home, we took the bus to Choa Chu Kang station and then continue our MRT journey back to home.
On this zoo trip, we didn't take the tram and we did get to see more exhibits than the last time. It was a good trip afterall :-)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home