Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting Better

Today I am feeling much better. Actually, yesterday is a public holiday. If I was not ill, Mom and Dad would have brought me out. We were supposed to attend a half-day seminar at Church. But then, Mom had to skip it so she can accompany me at home.
Today my fever is almost gone. It will shoot up in the morning and in the evening to about 38.5C. But once the Ibuprofen is administered, my temperature goes down very fast. I have also been sleeping alot, so that I can recover fast.
As usual, when I am sick, I will lose my appetite. But Mom made me my favourite meal, chicken essence soup. Therefore the mealtime is not so bad, at least I can still eat my porridge with the soup.
But somehow, since I first got ill on Sunday, I refuse to drink my milk. I will only drink less than 80cc from my bottle. So for one day, I can only finish one bottle of milk, which is broken down to 3 feedings. Mom tried to use syringe to feed me milk, but it didn't kinda work as I would vomit out the milk afterwards.
So now, Mom would spoonfeed me my milk. I am drinking Pediasure too at the moment since I don't eat much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home