With My Cousins
From my Mom's side, I have in total 9 cousins. I am the youngest among them all. From all 9 cousins, there are 8 boys and 1 girl. I met all of them when I went to Jakarta last week. They all treated me very very well, just like their own little brother. They even played with me and shared their toys with me. Ah, how I wish I can play with them more often. But I can only see them maybe once or twice a year.
In the picture (Left to Right): Me, Mbak Midem, Koko Evan, Koko Edbert and Koko Steven.
Mbak Midem has been working for Po Po even before Mom was born. She used to take care of Mom when Mom was little. But when I go back Jakarta, she takes care of me :-)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home