Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fifteen

Hey, you may wonder why this post is titled "Fifteen"? Read this blog entry, and you may be able to guess what happened.
Still clueless?
Well, OK, this is what happened. I with Mom & Dad went to Jakarta yesterday. We are planning to stay until 22nd. We are in Jakarta coz Mom is going to sing in a concert with the choir and we are attending the inauguration of our church.
The night we arrived, I had an accident. I knocked myself on the coffee table at my Opa's house, and my upper left canine got loosened. I cried sooo very hard coz of the pain. My aunts rushed me to the emergency unit at the nearest children's clinic and they had to pull out my tooth. Mom and Dad were at the rehearsal and they rushed to see me at the clinic. When they reached there, the treatment was already performed. So I have now 1 less tooth. Mom and Dad are going to bring me to a dentist once we are back in SG to further check on my tooth just to make sure everything is OK.
Oh oh, this time it is not quite a pleasant trip :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home