Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

On my birthday, Mom and Dad and Aunt Cindy had prepared little surprises. The night before, Aunt Cindy prepared some decorations, using balloons, and she arranged all the presents in the corner of the house. Mom baked me a special chocolate birthday cake, with chocolate icing and a Pluto figurine on top. Dad also took a day off so the three of us could spend time together on my birthday.
I was not feeling well actually the night before as I had a fever and Mom had to bring me to see the doc since the fever would not go down after more than 2 days.
But when I woke up this morning and saw all the goodies, I felt much better :) My fever also started to subside. After we blew the candles, we opened the presents together. Thanks to everyone, especially the family in Jakarta, who have sent me lots of birthday presents. I love them all! :)
In the afternoon, after lunch, we went to eXplorerKid and I had a good time playing there. Today is definitely a special day for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home